Getac B300 G5 – Ultra Rugged Powerhouse
The Getac B300 G5 is a true heavy weight in the rugged notebook category. It is one of the most rugged laptops on the market today thanks to its hardened magnesium alloy outer casing.
The B300 is a serious piece of kit that combines huge performance and flexibility with its extremely long battery life.
Why compromise when you can take your B300 anywhere with confidence knowing it can withstand temperatures between -29° to 60°C? The B300 is also certified to an IP65 certification for protection against dust and moisture.
Quick Overview of our Refurbished Getac B300 G5.
– A powerhouse thanks to a 2.9Ghz Core i7 Processor
– An expandable and customisable ultra-heavy duty rugged laptop
– Built tough with a magnesium alloy casing and fully sealed ports
– Optional second battery – remove the DVD drive and install a secondary battery inside the optical media bay
– Three stage dimmable, mechanical backlit keyboard
Our Refurbished Toughbook’s are given a new life by our qualified technicians and are classified as Grade A. They all feature a super-fast Solid State Drive, upgraded memory, and a clean bill of health.
Small mark on the LCD Screen.
- Durability: MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-461F, and IP65 certified
- Processor: 2.9GHz Intel Core i7-4600M (Turbo 3.6GHz)
- Memory: 8GB / 16GB
- Storage: Solid State Drive – Various Sizes Available
- Display: 13.3″ Touch XGA – QuadraClear sunlight-readable display (2 – 1400 nit)
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4600
- Audio: Intel High Definition Audio and Integrated Speaker
- Memory Card Reader: Yes
- Backlit Keyboard: Yes
- Finger Print Reader: Yes
- Networking: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260, Bluetooth 4.0 class 1; optional WWAN LTE
- Video Input: VGA Port, HDMI Port
- Interface: 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 3.0/mSATA combo, 1 x RJ11, 1 x Gigabit RJ45 LAN, 2 x Serial RS232, 1 x Firewire, audio in/out, RF antenna pass-through
- Expansion Slots: 1 x PC Card Type II, 1 x Express Card/54mm (or Smart Card reader)
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (Windows 7 Pro on request)
Please take some time to read through the RevivedIT Returns and Warranty policy.
* The images supplied are stock photos and such the overall condition of each unit will vary. You may find the odd marking from general use; however, we do not resell hardware with extreme signs of use or with cracks or dents. If you would like to see the overall condition of the exact device, you will receive please feel free to contact us directly.