The Panasonic ToughPad is one of the most rugged tablets around boasting a Windows 10 operating system. This is the perfect device for use in the field and ideally suited for mechanics, engineers and field services technicians where a standard tablet simply won’t last.
Quick Overview of our Refurbished ToughPad FZ-G1 MK2.
– A reliable tablet perfect for outdoor use by Tradesmen and Civil Engineers.
– The most widely used rugged tablet in the world. Widely used by the Australian Police force with proven reliability.
– Boasting MIL-STD-810G and IP65 certifications. Ensures the device can handle drops and knocks.
– Packing an Intel Core i5 processor with an SSD and 8GB of memory.
NQR (Not Quite Right) – Product Note:
- This device is being marketed as an NQR as the HDMI port is damaged and inoperable.
- Otherwise, the device is in fully functional condition.
- Durability: MIL-STD-810G Certified, MIL-STF416E and IP65 Certified
- Processor: 2.0GHz Intel Core i5-4310U (Turbo 3.0GHz)
- Memory: 8GB
- Storage: Solid State Drive – Various Sizes Available
- Display: 10.1″ WUXGA 1920 x 1200 with LED backlighting
- Audio: Intel High Definition Audio, Integrated Speaker
- Networking: Wireless (802.11 A/B/G/N), Bluetooth 4.0
- Sound: Intel High Definition Audio
- Video-Output HDMI Port
- Camera: Front and Rear Facing
- Stylus: No
- Hand Strap: Not Included
- Interface: USB3.0 (x1), Microphone / Headphone, Port Replicator Connector
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro