Refurbished Toughpad FZG1 – Fully Rugged Tablet
The Panasonic ToughPad is one of the most rugged tablet’s around boasting a Windows 8.1 or 10 operating system. This is the perfect device for use in the field and ideally suited for mechanics, engineers and field services technicians where a standard tablet simply wont last.
Quick Overview of our Refurbished ToughPad FZ-G1.
– A reliable tablet perfect for outdoor use by Tradesmen and Civil Engineers.
– The most widely used rugged tablet in the world. Widely used by the Australia Police force with proven reliability.
– Boasting MIL-STD-810G and IP65 certifications. Ensures the device can handle drops and knocks.
– Packing an Intel Core i5 processor with an SSD and large amount of memory.
Our Refurbished Toughpad’s are given a new life by our qualified technicians and are classified as Grade A*. They all feature a super fast Solid State Drive and a clean bill of health.
- Our ToughPad’s include an original AC Adapter, Stylus and HandStrap.
- Currently supplied with brand new genuine batteries.
- Durability: MIL-STD-810G Certified, MIL-STF416E and IP65 Certified
- Processor: 1.9GHz Intel Core i5-3437U (Turbo 2.9GHz)
- Memory: 4GB / 8GB
- Storage: Solid State Drive – Various Sizes Available
- Display: 10.1″ WUXGA 1920 x 1200 with LED backlighting
- Audio: Intel High Definition Audio, Integrated Speaker
- Networking: Wireless (802.11 A/B/G/N), Bluetooth 4.0
- Sound: Intel High Definition Audio
- Video Input: HDMI Port
- Camera: Front and Rear Facing
- Stylus: Yes
- Hand Strap: X-Strap Included
- Interface: USB3.0 (x1), USB2.0 (x1), Microphone / Headphone, Port Replicator Connector
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro (Windows 10 Pro available on request)