The Panasonic ToughPad is one of the most rugged tablets around boasting a Windows 10 operating system. This is the perfect device for use in the field and ideally suited for mechanics, engineers, and field services technicians where a standard tablet simply won’t last.
Quick Overview of our Refurbished ToughPad FZ-G1 MK1 (4GB Model):
– A reliable tablet perfect for outdoor use by Tradesmen and Civil Engineers.
– The most widely used rugged tablet in the world. Widely used by the Australian Police force with proven reliability.
– Boasting MIL-STD-810G and IP65 certifications. Ensures the device can handle drops and knocks.
– Packing an Intel Core i5 processor with an SSD and 4GB memory.
MIL-STD-810G Certified, MIL-STF416E and IP65 Certified
1.9GHz Intel Core i5-3437U (Turbo 2.9GHz)
Solid State Drive – Various Sizes Available
10.1″ WUXGA 1920 x 1200 with LED backlighting
Intel High Definition Audio, Integrated Speaker
Wireless (802.11 A/B/G/N), Bluetooth 4.0
Intel High Definition Audio
USB3.0 (x1), Microphone / Headphone, Port Replicator Connector
Windows 10 Pro (Windows 8.1 available upon request)
Panasonic Toughbook FZ-G1 MK1 Base Unit – Configure your unit above by selecting the drop-down options.
Panasonic AC Mains adaptor and touchscreen stylus
Additional accessories and features such as vehicle chargers, docking stations, and mobile internet capabilities if selected.
Standard 6 Month RTB – Expandable to 1 year or 2 years.
Please take some time to read through our Returns and Warranty policy.
* The images supplied are stock photos and the overall condition of each unit will vary. You may find the odd marking from general use; however, we do not resell hardware with extreme signs of use or with cracks or dents. If you would like to see the overall condition of the exact device you will receive please feel free to contact us directly.