The Getac F110 is a Fully Rugged 11.6″ Windows 10 based tablet. It boasts an excellent IP rating (IP65) and meets standards that ensure that the device can survive in the Automotive, Engineering, and Mining industries.
The tablet features rubber bumpers in each corner to protect the device against drops. The casing is constructed of magnesium alloy and ABS plastic to help it withstand vibration, shock due to being dropped and temperature extremes.
Here is a breakdown of our Refurbished Getac F110 G2:
- LumiBond Touchscreen – Four Touch Modes for Dry Touch, Rain/Wet Touch, Glove and Pen use;
- AverMedia Video Capture Card – Record and review HDMI Video Inputs via the HDMI port on the F110 G2
- 11.6” Large HD Display – Extremely bright for outdoor use;
- Dual Battery – Offers long life and hot-swap capabilities;
- Built to survive – MIL-STD, IP65 and MIL-STD-461F standards ensure this device can take punishment;
- High-end processing performance from its 5th generation i5 processor.
- Current stock includes a built-in top-mounted Ethernet port.
- This model features an Avermedia HDMI Capture card. It is used to record incoming video via the HDMI port.
- There is no video output available on this device. (The HDMI port is used for Video Input instead)
- No Stylus is included.
IP65, MIL-STD 810G
2.2GHz Intel Core i5-5200U (Turbo 2.7GHz)
Solid State Drive – Various Sizes Available
11.6″ HD Multi-Touch Capacitive Touchscreen
Intel High Definition Audio, Integrated Speaker
Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 (802.11 A/B/G/N/AC) + Ethernet Port
Intel High Definition Audio
USB 3.0 (x1), Microphone / Headphone Combo Jack, Port Replicator Connector
Windows 10 Pro
Getac F110 G2 Base Unit – Configure your unit above by selecting the drop-down options.
AC Mains adaptor
Additional accessories and features if selected.
Standard 6 Month RTB – Expandable to 1 year or 2 years.
Please take some time to read through our Returns and Warranty policy.
* The images supplied are stock photos and the overall condition of each unit will vary. You may find the odd marking from general use; however, we do not resell hardware with extreme signs of use or with cracks or dents. If you would like to see the overall condition of the exact device you will receive please feel free to contact us directly.