The Toughpad FZ-G1 has been the benchmark in the rugged, industrial tablet space for the last 6 years.
Widely used by law enforcement throughout Australia, it has been the go-to solution when a Windows-based rugged mobile tablet platform is required. The FZ-G1 MK2 is the second generation with improved overall performance over the MK1.
Quick Overview of our Refurbished ToughPad FZ-G1 MK2.
- A reliable rugged mobile workstation for outdoor applications.
- The most recognized and widely used industrial tablet on the market. Extensively used by Law Enforcement, Automotive, Transportation, and Mining sectors.
- The FZ-G1 meets MIL-STD-810G and IP65 certifications which enables the device to handle drops and knocks.
Product Note (Dedicated GPS):
- A number of the FZ-G1 machines available have dedicated UBlox GPS cards installed. If this is a requirement, then please contact us to confirm availability at the time.
MIL-STD-810G Certified, MIL-STF416E and IP65 Certified
2.0GHz Intel Core i5-4310U (Turbo 3.0GHz)
Solid State Drive – Various Sizes Available
10.1″ WUXGA 1920 x 1200 with LED backlighting
Intel High-Definition Audio, Integrated Speaker
Wireless (802.11 A/B/G/N), Bluetooth 4.0
Intel High-Definition Audio
Front and Rear Facing
USB3.0 (x1), Microphone / Headphone, Port Replicator Connector
Windows 10 Pro
Panasonic Toughbook FZ-G1 MK2 Base Unit – Configure your unit above by selecting the drop-down options.
Panasonic AC Mains adaptor and touchscreen stylus
Additional accessories and features such as vehicle chargers, docking stations, and mobile internet capabilities if selected.
Docking Station & Mounting
Optional docking/mounting hardware information, click the links below to view additional details on each mount/dock option.
Spare Batteries & Hot Swapping:
Optional bridge batteries and spare batteries can be found below:
Standard 6 Month RTB – Expandable to 1 year or 2 years.
Please take some time to read through our Returns and Warranty policy.
* The images supplied are stock photos and the overall condition of each unit will vary. You may find the odd marking from general use; however, we do not resell hardware with extreme signs of use or with cracks or dents. If you would like to see the overall condition of the exact device you will receive please feel free to contact us directly.