The Panasonic Toughbook CF-19 MK7 is an industrial fully rugged Toughbook. It is designed to conform to military standards for durability and longevity.
This is a seriously robust tablet that is built to last in mining and civil applications.
A brief overview of our Refurbished Toughbook CF-19 MK7
- Two in one laptop & tablet with 180 degrees rotating LCD hinge
- Fully rugged chassis built to conform to MIL-STD 810G standards.
- Standard Serial (RS232) port to support legacy equipment.
- The bright LCD screen is suitable for outdoor use.
- Panasonic has a proven track record for reliability.
Intel Core i5-3340M 2.7GHz (3.3Ghz Turbo)
4GB / 8GB / 16GB
Solid State Drive – Various Sizes Available
4″ XGA Ultrabright Touchscreen
Intel HD Graphics 3000
Intel HD Audio
Fax / modem, 56 Kbps
1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, Serial COM Port (RS232), Headphone, Microphone, Modem (RJ11), Ethernet LAN (RJ45) & Port Replicator
PC Card (Type II), Express Card (/34 or /54), SD/SDXC Memory Card
Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth, Intel WiFi Link 5100
Windows 10 Professional (Windows 8.1 Professional upon request)
Panasonic Toughbook CF-19 MK7 Base Unit – Configure your unit above by selecting the drop-down options.
Panasonic AC Mains adaptor
Additional accessories and features such as vehicle chargers, docking stations, touchscreen, and mobile internet capabilities if selected.
Standard 6 Month RTB – Expandable to 1 year or 2 years.
Please take some time to read through our Returns and Warranty policy.
* The images supplied are stock photos and the overall condition of each unit will vary. You may find the odd marking from general use; however, we do not resell hardware with extreme signs of use or with cracks or dents. If you would like to see the overall condition of the exact device you will receive please feel free to contact us directly.