The Panasonic Toughbook CF-19 is a fully rugged laptop with 10.1″ Display, water-resistant keyboard and sealed ports.
This is a seriously robust tablet that is built to last in mining and civil applications.
A brief overview of our Refurbished Toughbook CF-19 MK5:
- Two in one laptop & tablet with 180 degrees rotating LCD hinge
- Fully rugged chassis built to conform to MIL-STD 810G standards
- Standard Serial (RS232) port to support legacy equipment
- The bright LCD screen is suitable for outdoor use.
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2520M 2.5GHz (3.0Ghz Turbo)
- Memory: 4GB / 8GB / 16GB
- Storage: Solid State Drive – Various Sizes Available
- Display: 10.4″ XGA Ultrabright Touchscreen
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000
- Audio: Intel HD Audio
- Telecommunications: Fax / modem, 56 Kbps
- Interfaces: Serial (DSub 9Pin), VGA, Headphone, Microphone, Modem (RJ11), LAN (RJ45) & Port Replicator
- Expansion: PC Card (Type II), Express Card (/34 or /54), SD/SDXC Memory Card
- Networking: Gigabit Ethernet, Intel WiFi Link 5100
- Operating System: Windows 7 Pro (Windows XP Pro upon request)
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 271mm x 49mm x 216mm
- Weight: 2.2KG
Please take some time to read through the RevivedIT Returns and Warranty policy:
* The images supplied are stock photos and such the overall condition of each unit will vary. You may find the odd marking from general use, however we do not resell hardware with extreme signs of use or with cracks or dents. If you would like to see the overall condition of the exact device you will receive please feel free to contact us directly.