The Panasonic CF-20 is the predecessor to the hugely successful CF-19 platform. Which is one of the most commonly used Fully Rugged industrial two in one style (Tablet & Laptop) machines used in Australia.
Panasonic has developed a solid convertible tablet that features a display that clicks into the keyboard base. The keyboard can be configured to house a secondary battery which doubles the effective runtime of the machine (whilst the keyboard is docked to the screen portion).
Panasonic has utilized a power-efficient M series processor in this design. Which has allowed it to provide up to 5 x less power consumption compared to the previous CF-19 generation models. This has allowed much tighter packaging of the chassis and supports the much lighter and thinner design.
Quick Overview of our Refurbished Toughbook CF-20 M5 MK1.
- A two in one design that supports the removal of the keyboard entirely.
- The backlit screen is extremely bright, it is ideal for outdoor applications.
- It meets the IP65 rating for moisture and dust resistance.
- it has a dual battery design with hot-swap capabilities (one in the keyboard, the other within the tablet)
- The Toughbook 20 utilizes Intel’s power-efficient M series processor to provide solid runtimes.
- Some of the CF-20 machines we refurbish do not have a front and rear-facing camera. If this is important to you please advise so we can confirm what we have available.
MIL-STD-810G Certified, MIL-STF416E and IP65 Certified
1.1GHz Intel Core m5 6Y57 (Turbo 2.8GHz)
Solid State Drive – Various Sizes Available
10.1″ WUXGA 1920 x 1200 Touchscreen with LED backlighting
Intel High Definition Audio, Integrated Speaker
Dual-Band Wireless-AC 8260, Bluetooth 4.1, Ethernet LAN
Intel High Definition Audio
HDMI Port, VGA Port
Front and Rear Facing
USB 3.0: x 3 (2 x Keyboard Base, 1 x Main Unit)
USB 2.0: x 1 (Keyboard Base)
VGA: x 1 (Keyboard Base)
Headset: x 1 (Main Unit)
HDMI: x 2 (1 x Main Unit, 1x Keyboard Base)
LAN Connector / RJ-45: x 2 (1 x Keyboard Base, 1 x Main Unit)
Serial: x 1 (Keyboard Base)
Card Reader: x 1 (Main Unit)
Windows 10 Pro
Panasonic ToughPad CF-20 M5 MK1 Base Unit – Configure your unit above by selecting the drop-down options.
AC Mains adaptor
Additional accessories and features if selected.
Standard 6 Month RTB – Expandable to 1 year or 2 years.
Please take some time to read through our Returns and Warranty policy.
* The images supplied are stock photos and the overall condition of each unit will vary. You may find the odd marking from general use; however, we do not resell hardware with extreme signs of use or with cracks or dents. If you would like to see the overall condition of the exact device you will receive please feel free to contact us directly.