Panasonic Toughbook 54 MK1
Meet the all new MK1 Toughbook 54 from Panasonic. This is now the benchmark device in the Semi Rugged category. The CF54 is among the thinnest and lightest semi rugged toughbook on the market today.
Panasonic have taken the successful CF53 design and reworked the package to include a more powerful processor, a brighter and crisper LED display and have also thrown in additional USB 3.0 ports. Taking away the older outdated and much slower USB 2.0 ports found on their older generation Toughbook’s.
The entire package is considerably thinner and much lighter than their previous toughbook line. The 54 boasts a maximum thickness of 30mm and a weighs less than 2KG all while maintaining MIL-STD 810G standards which is what contributes to the rugged label pinned to this device. This also ensures the device offers protection against accidental spills on the Keyboard and Track pad regions.
The Toughbook 54 is designed to meet the requirements of the automotive industry and is specifically targeted for use by Field Service technicians, Automotive Engineers and Mobile Mechanics.
A quick overview of our Refurbished Panasonic Toughbook 54
- 14” Crisp LCD Screen
- Spill Resistant Keyboard and Trackpad
- A briefcase style carry handle
- Honey Comb design featuring Magnesium Alloy Chassis
- This is a Touchscreen Model with the following optional features:
- 1080P 14″ Touchscreen Display
- Webcam Fitted
- Serial/RS232 Port Fitted
- VGA Port Fitted
- Durability: MIL-STD-810G Certified
- Processor: 2.30GHz Intel Core i5-5300U (Turbo 2.9Ghz)
- Memory: 4GB / 8GB / 16GB
- Storage: Solid State Drive – Various Sizes Available
- Display: 14″ 1080P High Definition LED Touchscreen
- Audio: Intel High Definition Audio, Integrated Speaker, Headphone Port
- Card Reader: SD/SDXC Card Reader
- Networking: Wireless (802.11 A/B/G/N), Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.0
- Video Input: HDMI
- Interfaces: Docking Connector, USB 3.0 (x3)
- Optional: Mobile Internet 4G (Wireless + GPS)
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
Please take some time to read through our Returns and Warranty policy.
* The images supplied are stock photos and such the overall condition of each unit will vary. You may find the odd marking from general use, however we do not resell hardware with extreme signs of use or with cracks or dents. If you would like to see the overall condition of the exact device you will receive please feel free to contact us directly.