The CF-54 from Panasonic is a Semi-Rugged industrial laptop designed for field services use. The Toughbook 54 is one of the thinnest and lightest semi-rugged tough books on the market today. It has been widely used by the police force and is well suited for applications where a portable mobile workbook is required.
The MK2 model sports an improved microprocessor (CPU) to enhance the overall performance, which also aids battery life.
The briefcase-style package has a thickness of 30mm, weighs less than 2KG and meets the MIL-STD 810G standard. The 54 also meets the IP51 rating which ensures it can withstand moisture from rainfall. It features a moisture drain port to protect from accidental spills on the Keyboard and Trackpad regions.
The CF-54 is designed to meet the requirements of the automotive industry and is specifically targeted for use by Field Service technicians and Automotive Engineers.
A quick overview of our Refurbished Panasonic CF-54 MK2
- 14” Crisp LCD Touch Screen (10 point touch)
- Spill-Resistant Keyboard and Trackpad
- A briefcase-style carry handle
- Honey Comb design featuring Magnesium Alloy Chassis
MIL-STD-810G & IP51 Certified
2.40GHz Intel Core i5-6300U (Turbo 3.0Ghz)
4GB / 8GB / 16GB
Solid State Drive – Various Sizes Available
14″ High Definition LED 1080P Touchscreen
Intel High Definition Audio, Integrated Speaker, Headphone Port
SD/SDXC Card Reader
Wireless (802.11 A/B/G/N), Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.0
USB 3.0 (x3), SD Card, Ethernet, Docking Connector
Mobile Internet 4G (Wireless + GPS)
Windows 10 Pro
Panasonic Toughbook CF-54 MK2 Base Unit – Configure your unit above by selecting the drop-down options.
Panasonic AC Mains adaptor
Additional accessories and features such as in-vehicle chargers and mobile internet capabilities if selected.
Standard 6 Month RTB – Expandable to 1 year or 2 years.
Please take some time to read through our Returns and Warranty policy.
* The images supplied are stock photos and such the overall condition of each unit will vary. You may find the odd marking from general use; however, we do not resell hardware with extreme signs of use or with cracks or dents. If you would like to see the overall condition of the exact device you will receive please feel free to contact us directly.