The Panasonic Toughbook CF-53 MK4 is the latest model released in the 53 series. It is a semi-rugged laptop build to support the needs of Mechanics, Building Contractors, Engineers and Field Services Technicians.
The CF-53 is very widely used within the automotive industry and can commonly be found paired to a vehicle diagnostic interface (VDI). They are ideally suited as they offer ideal protection from drops and knocks. Whilst remaining portable enough to be pulled in and out of a vehicle.
Here is a quick overview of our refurbished CF-53 MK4:
- A proven track record for reliability
- Powered by a 4th Generation Intel Core i5 processor
- Upgraded Solid State Drive and Memory, if nominated to boost overall performance
- Portable design with sealed ports to limit dust penetration.
2.0GHz Intel Core i5-4310U (Turbo 3.0Ghz)
4GB / 8GB / 16GB
Solid State Drive – Various Sizes Available
14″ LED (Optional: Touchscreen)
Intel High Definition Audio, Integrated Speaker
Wireless (802.11 A/B/G/N), Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth
USB 2.0 (x2), USB 3.0 (x2), Docking Connector, Serial/RS232
DVD Super Multi-drive
PC Card Type II
Windows 10 Pro
Panasonic CF-53 MK4 – Configure your unit above by selecting the drop-down options
Panasonic AC Mains adaptor
Additional accessories such as docking stations, or vehicle chargers if selected.
Standard 6 Month RTB – Expandable to 1 year or 2 years.
Please take some time to read through our Returns and Warranty policy.
* The images supplied are stock photos and such the overall condition of each unit will vary. You may find the odd marking from general use, however, we do not resell hardware with extreme signs of use or with cracks or dents. If you would like to see the overall condition of the exact device you will receive please feel free to contact us directly.