We feel the Xplore XSlate B10 is a jack of all trades as it offers the most inputs from our range of refurbished rugged tablets.
Their design is clearly modelled on the Panasonic Toughpad FZ-G1 as the profile is very similar. Which can only be a good thing due to the success of that platform.
The front LCD Bezel has a carbon fibre finish and is surrounded by shock-absorbent rubber to aid drop resistance. The rear has a flip-out kickstand that helps stabilize the tablet if used on a flat surface. The carry handle holds the stylus which slides down the centre along with the Serial RS232 port.
Quick Overview of our Refurbished Xplore XSlate B10
- Featuring a 1.8Ghz 5th Generation I5 processor provides more than enough performance to handle Windows 10.
- Dedicated Integrated UBlox GPS
- There are more ports than you can shake a stick with Dual USB 3.0, Serial RS232, Micro HDMI, Ethernet, and a Micro SDXC slot.
- A solid IP rating of IP65 for moisture and dust resistance.
- The touchscreen can be configured for Touch, Glove and Wet modes.
1.8GHz Intel Core i5-5350U (Turbo 2.9GHz)
Solid State Drive – Various Sizes Available
10.1″ 1366 x 768 with 10 points capacitive touch
Intel High-Definition Audio, Integrated Speaker
Wireless 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.0, U-Blox GPS, 4G LTE (If nominated)
HDMI Port (Micro HDMI)
Front and Rear Facing
USB3.0 (x2), Micro SDXC, Ethernet, Serial RS232, Microphone / Headphone
Windows 10 Pro
Xplore XSlate B10 Base Unit – Configure your unit above by selecting the drop-down options.
AC Mains adaptor and touchscreen stylus
Standard 6 Month RTB – Expandable to 1 year or 2 years.
Please take some time to read through our Returns and Warranty policy.
* The images supplied are stock photos and the overall condition of each unit will vary. You may find the odd marking from general use; however, we do not resell hardware with extreme signs of use or with cracks or dents. If you would like to see the overall condition of the exact device you will receive please feel free to contact us directly.