Getac F110 G3
The Getac F110 is one of the toughest rugged tablets on the planet. It has passed some of the toughest military testing standards which ensure that the device is capable of survival in Military, Civil and Mining applications.
Here is a breakdown of our Refurbished Getac F110 G3:
- LumiBond Touchscreen – Four Touch Modes for Dry Touch, Rain/Wet Touch, Glove and Pen use.
- 11.6” Large HD Display – Extremely bright for outdoor use
- Dual Battery – Offers long life and hot swap capabilities.
- Built to survive – MIL-STD, IP65 and MIL-STD-461F standards ensure this device can take punishment
Current stock includes a built in top mounted Ethernet port. This is quite an uncommon expansion for the the F110.
- Compliant Standards: IP65, MIL-STD 810G
- Processor: 2.3GHz Intel Core i5-6200U (Turbo 2.8GHz)
- Memory: 8GB
- Storage: Solid State Drive – Various Sizes Available
- Display: 11.6″ HD Multi Touch Capacitive Touchscreen (With Stylus)
- Camera (Rear): Yes
- Audio: Intel High Definition Audio, Integrated Speaker
- Networking: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 (802.11 A/B/G/N/AC) + Ethernet Port
- Optional: Mobile Internet (LTE) + GPS
- Sound: Intel High Definition Audio
- Video Input: HDMI Port
- Interface: USB 3.0 (x1), Microphone / Headphone Combo Jack, Port Replicator Connector
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
* The images supplied are stock photos and such the overall condition of each unit will vary. You may find the odd marking from general use, however we do not resell hardware with extreme signs of use or with cracks or dents. If you would like to see the overall condition of the exact device you will receive please feel free to contact us directly.