The Getac F110 is one of the toughest rugged tablets on the planet. It has passed some of the toughest military testing standards that ensure that the device can survive in Military, Civil, and Mining applications.
The F110 can be closely compared to a Panasonic Toughpad FZ-G1. They both feature the same intrusion prevention ratings and offer similar expansion options. The primary advantage of the F110, compared to the Toughpad FZ-G1, is a slightly larger 11.6″ screen.
Here is a breakdown of our Refurbished Getac F110 G3:
- LumiBond Touchscreen – Four Touch Modes for Dry Touch, Rain/Wet Touch, Glove and Pen use;
- 11.6” Large HD Display – Extremely bright for outdoor use;
- Dual Battery – Offers long life and hot-swap capabilities;
- Built to survive – MIL-STD, IP65 and MIL-STD-461F standards ensure this device can take punishment;
- High-end processing performance from its 6th generation i5 processor.
- Current stock includes a built-in top-mounted Ethernet port.
IP65, MIL-STD 810G
2.3GHz Intel Core i5-6200U (Turbo 2.8GHz)
Solid State Drive – Various Sizes Available
11.6″ HD Multi-Touch Capacitive Touchscreen (With Stylus)
Intel High Definition Audio, Integrated Speaker
Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 (802.11 A/B/G/N/AC) + Ethernet Port
Intel High Definition Audio
USB 3.0 (x1), Microphone / Headphone Combo Jack, Port Replicator Connector
Windows 10 Pro
Getac F110 G3 Base Unit – Configure your unit above by selecting the drop-down options.
AC Mains adaptor
Additional accessories and features if selected.
Standard 6 Month RTB – Expandable to 1 year or 2 years.
Please take some time to read through our Returns and Warranty policy.
* The images supplied are stock photos and the overall condition of each unit will vary. You may find the odd marking from general use; however, we do not resell hardware with extreme signs of use or with cracks or dents. If you would like to see the overall condition of the exact device you will receive please feel free to contact us directly.