Panasonic Toughbook CF-53 MK2
The Toughbook CF53 draws the line between portability and rugged design, pulling together an all in one solution. The device features a bright 14″ HD LED display and supports numerous memory, storage and expansion configurations.
Whilst the CF53 may appear bulky, this design ensures the device can meet MIL-STD-810G certification standards. It’s built to withstand extreme temperatures, shock, vibration, and be dust and moisture resistant. These features produce a device that can handle falls from waist height or having a 170ml glass of water being spilt across its keyboard and touchpad. No matter if you are carrying the device between construction sites or affixing the device in your four-wheel-drive, the CF53 can handle the task at hand.
Your CF53 will come with a standard 6 month warranty period. For further details, refer to our Returns and Warranty Policy.
A quick overview of our Refurbished Toughbook CF53:
– A splash proof design with sealed ports and water resistant keyboard.
– Bright LCD Display suitable for use outdoors.
– Full magnesium chassis provides protection against knocks and drops.
– Rated to 76cm free fall and 100KG downward pressure.
– Customisable to suit your business or personal requirements.
– On-board Serial interface to support legacy devices.
- Durability: MIL-STD-810G Certified
- Processor: 2.60GHz Intel Core i5-3320M (Turbo 3.3Ghz)
- Memory: 4GB / 8GB / 16GB
- Storage: Solid State Drive – Various Sizes Available
- Display: 14″ High Definition LED (Optional: Touchscreen)
- Audio: Intel High Definition Audio, Integrated Speaker
- Card Reader: Yes
- Networking: Wireless (802.11 A/B/G/N), Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth
- WWAN: 3G Ericsson Mobile & GPS (Optional)
- Video Input: HDMI, VGA
- Interfaces: Docking Connector, Serial, USB 2.0 (x2), USB 3.0 (x2)
- CD/DVD: DVD Super Multi-drive
- Expansion Slot: PC Card Type II
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro | Windows 7 Pro
Please take some time to read through our Returns and Warranty policy.
* The images supplied are stock photos and such the overall condition of each unit will vary. You may find the odd marking from general use, however we do not resell hardware with extreme signs of use or with cracks or dents. If you would like to see the overall condition of the exact device you will receive please feel free to contact us directly.