The Toughbook CF53 dances the line between portability and rugged design, pulling together an all-in-one solution. The device features a bright 14″ HD LED display and supports numerous memory, storage and expansion configurations.
Whilst the CF53 may appear bulky, this design ensures the device can meet MIL-STD-810G certification standards. It is built to withstand extreme temperatures, shock, vibration, and be dust and moisture resistant. These features produce a device that can handle falls from waist height or having a glass of water spilt across its keyboard and touchpad.
No matter if you are carrying the device between construction sites or affixing the device in your four-wheel drive, the CF53 can handle the task at hand.
A quick overview of our Refurbished Toughbook CF53:
– Splash-proof design with sealed ports and a water-resistant keyboard.
– The bright LCD display is suitable for outdoor use.
– Full magnesium chassis provides protection against knocks and drops.
– Rated to 76cm free fall and 100KG downward pressure.
– Customizable to suit your business or personal requirements.
– Onboard Serial interface to support legacy devices.
2.60GHz Intel Core i5-3320M (Turbo 3.3Ghz)
4GB / 8GB / 16GB
Solid State Drive – Various Sizes Available
14″ High-Definition LED (Optional: Touchscreen)
Intel High-Definition Audio, Integrated Speaker
Wireless (802.11 A/B/G/N), Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth
3G Ericsson Mobile & GPS or 4G Sierra Mobile Internet & GPS
HDMI & VGA
Docking Connector, Serial RS232 COM Port, USB 2.0 (x2), USB 3.0 (x2)
DVD Super Multi-drive
PC Card Type II
Windows 10 Pro (Advise at check out if you require Windows 7 Pro instead)
Panasonic Toughbook CF-53 MK2 Base Unit – Configure your unit above by selecting the drop-down options.
Panasonic AC Mains adaptor
Additional accessories and features such as Vehicle Charger, Desk Port Replicator/Docking Station, touchscreen and mobile internet capabilities if selected.
Standard 6 Month RTB – Expandable to 1 year or 2 years.
Please take some time to read through our Returns and Warranty policy.
* The images supplied are stock photos and such the overall condition of each unit will vary. You may find the odd marking from general use; however, we do not resell hardware with extreme signs of use or with cracks or dents. If you would like to see the overall condition of the exact device you will receive please feel free to contact us directly.